3.18.2012

Closet Inventory: hats

This is the first installment of Closet Inventory; a grouping of blog posts showing you some beautiful things from my closet. Up first-HATS.


#1. My newest hat (shown below) was bought mostly because I'm going to Paris in a few months and I refuse to go to France for the first time without a big floppy hat. Bought from my favorite company-ModCloth for only $25. It falls so perfectly! Everyone should have a big floppy hat. They bring happiness.


#2. Very colorful, soft material, and well made. I got it as a present a few years ago.


#3. This is the hat my Pop-pop wore to my parent's wedding, with the addition of some peacock feathers. Sentimental and cute.


#4. New York and Company white fuzzy hat that I love.



#5. This one makes me feel like I'm five years old again. In a good way. :)


#6. I made this hat when I had five minutes to spare in sewing class. Yeah, that's right. Be impressed.


#7. Another one of my Pop-pop's hats. Looks dorky on me, but it has a quaint little home on my shelves.


#8. My wonderful sister bought me this one (from Icing) for my birthday. Makes me want a french accent!


#9. Last but not least, my fedora. Found at a thrift shop. I couldn't resist. I mean how incredible is that button? 



Well I hope you enjoyed this first Closet Inventory! Writing this post made me realize that I don't wear hats as often as I should. I will now. I promise. (:
<3-GM

No comments: