3.28.2012

Ceramic Love.

Okay, do you know that beautiful moment when you find an ingenious but simple and inexpensive craft idea? Well I just had this moment. ceramic. markers. For a few years now we have had these white ceramic mugs that were just so incredibly boring. So I went to Michael's, bought a ceramic marker, and drew all over them. I then couldn't make myself stop, so I found these other random dishes in our cabinet and decided to bring some new life into them as well. After you decorate your heart out, you must wait 24 hours then bake them in the oven for 35 minutes at 300 degrees. The ink is then dishwasher safe, and won't bleed. Incredible, I tell you!
Michael's also has different colors and sizes of tips. To that I say "yes, please"! This ceramic pen thing is fabulous. - <3GM

No comments: