4.24.2012

Easter...two weeks late

My busy/lazy self just realized that I still haven't posted about Easter! Although it feels like it happened months ago, here is a quick post on the subject. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. The gorgeous start of spring, the flowers in bloom, sugar overload, and the thing that warms my heart the most- celebrating the life of my Jesus. Here are a couple little pictures showing what my Easter was like this year.

My Aunt made funfetti Easter basket cupcakes!
For the first time in a long time, our family had an egg toss. If your family has never had an egg toss, I recommend it.  Family members throwing raw eggs at each other....what could be more entertaining?

That's all there is to show. It was a very relaxing, pleasant day with my Church family and my extended family. Happy 16 days after Easter! (:
<3-GM

No comments: