4.30.2012

Challenge

It being the last of the month and all, I decided to do something exciting with my everyday style. Something that brings me out of the monotonous rut I have been getting into.  I was inspired by this post on a charming blog, "Bow Ties and Bettys". I decided to make my own 31 day challenge of sorts, and came up with this:

Getting out of a rut: May style
1. all one color
2. boots and shorts
3. go crazy with florals
4. neon nails
5. make jeans look fantastic
6. patterned tights
7. do something funky with your hair
8. plaid
9. dress like your best friend
10. anything with studs
11. ginormous earrings
12. dress up a t-shirt
13. scarf it up
14. go tropical
15. bunch of rings
16. rock your shades
17. dress and feel bright and cheery
18. fun colored pedicure
19. get fancy
20. more than one necklace
21. something with a bow
22. go dot crazy
23. inspired by something you found on the internet
24. Sixties 
25. lace, lace, lace
26. fun socks
27. new colored lips
28. something sheer
29. inspired by something Disney
30. favorite pair of shoes
31. dress and live as classy as Audrey Hepburn

At the end of the month I'll post some photos of my favorite ones. Feel free to join me, and let me know if you do! It's okay to start a little late. (:
<3-GM

No comments: